At least until January 7, maybe even later, the codes to 13033 for SMS which has entered our lives and is not expected to go away easily. As long as at least the epidemiological data do not allow it due coronavirus.
So to go to hairdressers and bookstores we send code 2, the code that we send today to go for the supply of essential goods (supermarket, mini market), KTEO and car repair shops.
The hours in the nail care centers are the same as those of the hairdressers, ie they can work (optional) from the 7 in the morning until 9 in the evening, while the text message to 13033 with the code 2.
For bakery, workshop, supermarket, beauty salons, KTEO the code is 2. In KTEO and nail care shops you need an appointment first. In the workshop it is not necessary.
In the shops, what they do click away, code 2 is not enough. It is necessary to have a document, SMS or mail that shows the order and that you are going to pick up.
You can send an SMS from your mobile to the number 13033 free of charge.
How to get to the festive table
In Christmas and New Year’s Eve, as announced by Stelios Petsas It is not allowed to gather in houses of more than 9 people which should come from a maximum of two families, while nothing will change in the ban on travel from 22:00 to 05:00.
According to reports, to go without penalty to the house we want to celebrate New Year’s Eve only on Christmas Eve and the corresponding days of the New Year we should send the code 6 by sms to 13033.
This is him sms password which until now we sent for physical exercise or a walk with a pet.
Due to the traffic ban that will remain in force throughout the holidays, we will say goodbye until 10 pm at the latest.
This means that this year it will be extremely difficult for someone to leave home on Christmas and New Year’s Eve or any other holiday night because they will not be able to return without justifying why they moved. Simply put, he should either return home by 10 or spend the night at the friendly house.
The SMS and all the codes for the message to 13033
Citizens must bring their police ID or passport with them when traveling, as well as a completed movement certificate (printed or handwritten) or SMS to demonstrate it in the event of an audit.
Specifically, the citizen must declare:
- his name,
- his home address
- and the reason for leaving the house.
The format of the SMS
X [κενό] name and address of residence, where X is the output ratio with the number 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 corresponding to the following reasons:
- Go to a pharmacy or visit a doctor, if recommended after contact.
- Go to an operating store of essential goods (supermarket, mini market), where it is not possible to send them.
- Go to the bank, to the extent that electronic transaction is not possible.
- Move to help people in need or to accompany minor students to / from school.
- Going to a funeral ceremony under the conditions provided by law or going to divorced parents or parents who are in a dimension that is necessary to ensure communication between parents and children, in accordance with the provisions in force.
- Physical exercise outdoors or movement with a pet, individually or in pairs, observing in the latter case the necessary distance of 1.5 meters.
You will receive in response:
Movement [κενό] X [κενό] name and address of residence
The service is available from mobile phones with SIM card of mobile phone providers operating in Greece (Cosmote, Vodafone GR, Wind). In order to use the 13033 service, citizens with a device that has a SIM network card abroad, can obtain a prepaid connection from the points of sale of the providers. It is reminded that the use of the 13033 service is free.
The messages of 13033 relate exclusively to confirmation of exceptional travel. 13033 does not send messages referring to software installation or to a website other than forma.gov.gr.
How are the transportation done at night 22: 00-5: 00
The curfew has been extended by one hour and is now in effect from 22:00 until 5:00.
There are only three reasons one can text 13033 to get out of the house at these times and these are for work, health and ride with the pet.
- Number 1: Citizens can leave their homes for serious health problems.
- Number 6: Citizens can leave their home for a short pet walk near their home.
- As far as work is concerned, the employer’s travel document is necessary, as clarified by the Deputy Minister of Civil Protection, Nikos Hardalias.
Two more ways to declare our movements
Completion of Form
Alternatively, you can download, complete, and bring with you one of the following forms, as appropriate.
The handwritten certificate must have the following information:
- First name – Last name
- Reason for movement that falls into the above permitted categories and destination address
- Date, time, signature
The certificate for those who work
For going to and from work during working hours, the movement certificate is permanent (type A) and is provided, at the personal responsibility of the signatory, by the employer or, in the case of a legal entity by its legal representative or, in the case of a self-employed or self-employed, by himself.
Fixed movement certificate (Type A)
For a fixed certificate of movement (Type A) to and from work the following form is required:
For individual movements of students / three, the following form is required: