Prerequisite for the payment of the December installment until 31.12.2020. Missed doses will be added at the end of the adjustment program as supernumeraries (photo by Thanassis Stavrakis / AP).
Thousands of taxpayers who failed to pay their debts to the tax authorities during the pandemic have the opportunity to rejoin the 100-120 installments. Those who want to return to the “normality” of the installments should submit an application on the online platform mybusinessSupport of AADE and pay the December installment by the end of the month. The lost installments, specifically in the period March – November, will be added at the end of the adjustment program as supernumeraries.
Taxpayers should be aware of the following:
1. Debtors affected by the pandemic and who lost during the period March 2020 – November 2020 a partial payment arrangement of their debts in 100 or even 120 installments, may be reinstated in the same arrangement with the same terms and conditions for remaining debt and for the remaining number of installments of the arrangement after submitting an application for their reintegration into it.
2. The reintegration in the regulation takes place with the payment of the installment of the month of December 2020 until 31.12.2020.
3. The debtor’s reintegration application is submitted electronically in the online application myBusinessSupport of AADE [aade.gr/mybusinesssupport]. The electronic application of AADE shows the arrangements which, according to the data kept in the General Directorate of e-Government of AADE, were lost during the period March – November 2020. From these, the debtor can choose the arrangements for which he wishes to submit application for reintegration.
4. In case there is a lack of online support, the application is submitted to the service (Tax Office / Control Center / WE) whose head is responsible for seeking the recovery of the debt, as the case may be.
5. Pandemic victims can be reintegrated into the arrangements. That is, those who have been granted an extension and suspension of collection for their debts in the context of dealing with the effects of COVID-19, provided they have submitted all income tax and value added tax returns, as provided by the provisions.
In the event that at the date of the reintegration application there are any other overdue debts that have not been legally settled, the debtor must, before submitting an application for reintegration in the arrangement, have repaid or settled the debts.
6. The condition for reintegration is the timely payment of the installment of December 2020. Please note that, as these arrangements are not active at the time of payment of the installment, it is not possible to pay by card in Taxisnet, but it can be paid by the use of regulated debt identification (TPO) through web banking. Until the expiration of the deadline for the submission of reintegration applications that have been submitted electronically, the General Directorate of e-Government of AADE periodically controls the implementation of these payments from 21.12.2020, in order to complete the process of reintegration of debtors in the arrangements.