Without mentioning the complaints about the recent derby after a “veto” of the presidency, the Super League council met by teleconference.
Without reference to the complaints about Aris – PAOK, the board of directors of the Super League took place on the afternoon of Tuesday 15/12, by teleconference.
At the beginning of the meeting it was said by the presidency not to mention this issue, an opera was done and the spirits were calm throughout the meeting.
Otherwise, it was decided to keep -3 as the penalty for the teams that will not get permission from the EPO Licensing Committee, for the new year.
The announcement of the League:
The Board of Directors of the Super League, through a teleconference, decided, inter alia, the following:
– The definition of matches of the 16th to 26th regular season of the Super League Interwetten Championship was approved and the rescheduling of postponed – undefeated matches (“ARIS – AEK”, “APOLLON SMYRNIS – PAS LAMIA”, SA L. – PAS LAMIA “,” PAOK – OLYMPIAKOS “).
– The list of observers was approved unanimously (after the approval of the observers regulation by the EPO after 2/11/2020).
– The proposal to the EPO was unanimously approved, in order to maintain the same system of penalties for non-licensing, as the existing one.
– The continuation of the Infrastructure Championships K15, K17 and K19 was unanimously approved, as soon as the epidemiological conditions allow it and the competent bodies of the State allow the resumption of the trainings.
– The social awareness and information initiatives that the Super League will undertake in the near future were approved unanimously.